Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Race for the White House - Spitting in the Holy Well


excerpted from an
Article first published as Hilary Rosen Was Right on Technorati.


Here's a piece of heresy; Ms. Rosen wasn't wrong.
'though Ann Romney's lovely and I'm sure we'd get along
She's not in the workplace trying hard to earn a check.
If she were I promise, with 5 boys, she'd be a wreck.

I think what Ms. Rosen meant (though it was poorly phrased)
Was that Ann is fortunate; she never said she'd lazed
Round about the many homes the Romneys seem to own.
Seems to me this controversy's been way overblown.

Speaking as a mom at home who's earned a check before
Can I be the only one who's jaw has hit the floor
At the way that FOX has turned an innocent remark
Into such a firestorm from such a little spark?

Ultra-sounds and birth control and health care gone away?
Pretty sure that moms with staff are safe; although I doubt
FOX News even knows what average women care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment