Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Dear NRA... Glenn Beck? Really?

Glenn Beck, too crazy for FOX but not for the NRA. (Photo/ABCNews)

NRA Convention down in Texas - not for me.
There is almost nothing about guns where we agree.
Plus, their A-List speakers like Santorum, LaPierre,
Sarah Palin (Heck, they even stuck Glenn Beck up there...

I thought he'd been relegated to the loony fringe.)
They make me so angry I can feel my eyebrows singe.
I cannot accept that they believe the things they say;
Really think Obama plans to take their guns away.

That would mean they're stupid - or they're crazy...  Take your pick.
I think it's more cynical than that and rather slick.
When they are successful and make citizens afraid
More of us go purchase guns and that's how they get paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment