Thursday, March 22, 2012

The One Hundred and Twelfth - Sick... And Tired

excerpted from an
Article first published as Is Congress Broken? on Technorati.

 

It's not just Republican's electorate that's split;
('though, congratulations on your Illinois win Mitt)
Not unless they climbed aboard the Tea Partyer's boat.

Seems to me that something's badly broken on the Hill.
With Paul Ryan's budget that no Democrat will buy
I think even Mitch McConnell's tired of the guy.

(I am not a fan of his; I think that he's to blame.
Make sure that the President would only serve 1 term.)
I think that his plan may have mutated like a germ.

Now the whole dang system's sick. It isn't working right.
Only thing the folks in Congress do is preach and fight.
Meanwhile, there are people hurting...  Also feeling sick
Of the whole damn bunch of them - no matter what their clique.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment