Saturday, March 31, 2012

The New England Patriots - One, Brief, Shining Moment

Like my other football rhyme - this one's rather old
Back, before the Giants beat us, I was feeling bold
When, for one, brief, shining moment, my coach cracked a smile
Don't think that we'll see its like again now for awhile.

 

They don't recognize the man they've seen around the town.
'That cannot be Belichick; he doesn't wear a frown.
That guy there is smiling and he doesn't have a hood.
That guy's telling jokes; his press relations have been good.

Therefore, that's not Belichick. No way. It couldn't be.'

If it is however, and he's happy - fine with me.
Hope the coach enjoys this ride, for gods know that he's earned it.
(As for that red hoodie from '08? I hear he burned it.)

2 comments:

  1. Is really a good news, your blog updated always so timely. I recommend you to wear so here the patriot shirt. - Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but I already have several Patriots jerseys. I'm pleased that you enjoyed the rhyme.

      Delete