Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How Did I Live Before My Kindle?

Photo credit/ mhpbooks.com


I've been buying Kindle Singles, thanks to Stephen King;
It's because I am a fan who hates to miss a thing.
In Tall Grass or in The Crowd or at Mile 81...
'though my  Kindle isn't pink, it's still a lot of fun.

They are inexpensive. You don't have to be well-heeled
To discover Hell's address is Tropicana Field.
I thought I'd read everything but, at the author's site,
I discovered my assumption simply wasn't right.

Turns out there are stories that I'd never heard about
Scattered here and there in magazines which, I don't doubt,
Sold some extra copies with their rights to Stephen's work.
Can't believe I thought I'd read it all.  I'm such a jerk.

Amazon could sell them - as a single or a bunch -
Sales would top 10 million or I'll eat my hat for lunch.
Nothing like a scary story right before you sleep...
Stephen King has lots of fans and Kindle's books are cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment