Monday, October 29, 2012

Frankenstorm?

Don't these people have enough sense to come in out of the rain?

 Northern Massachusetts - So far, Sandy is a bust.
Need to find a weatherman, somewhere, that I can trust.
Not someone who'll hype the storm to keep their ratings high.
Haven't had a lot of luck in locating that guy.

"Frankenstorm" the headlines screamed...  We've barely had a breeze.
They would have you think that Armageddon's coming.  Please.
True that I'm not oceanfront for this approaching storm;
I am in my living room - with power - safe and warm.

Not like those reporters standing in the wind and rain
Blasted by the sea and sand and grimacing in pain.
Thank you for the warning that the wind is gonna blow.
Next time, though, don't scare me...  Don't cry "Blizzard!" when it's snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment