Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Dear HGTV... I'm Not Buying It

Image result for kitchen crashers alison

Just heard from our builder who's agreed that, late next week,
He'll begin the process of the havoc that he'll wreak
On the kitchen I have used for over 20 years...
Now I find I'm overwhelmed with renovation fears.

Everything's chaotic 'cause the schedule's been changed
As contractors try to get vacation plans arranged.
I still haven't bought a sink or faucet or the tile.
Don't know what I'm doing (and I haven't for a while.)

It's been months and months but we have yet to see the start.
I'm a wreck before they've even torn the place apart.
HGTV makes it look so easy but it's not...
3 days for a kitchen renovation? Not a shot.

1 comment:

  1. you have been taken advantage of mrs smeej, you are much too pleasant and accepting of such unprofessional treatment.

    ReplyDelete