Wednesday, April 08, 2015

The Boston Marathon Bomber

dzhokhar tsarnaev alleged boston bomber dzhokhar tsarnaev has been ...

Jury found Tsarnaev guilty on all 30 counts.
Sentencing's next week, when his defense attorney mounts
Her case why the jury shouldn't send him to his death;
Why the State should not insist he draw his final breath.

By a huge majority more people than I thought
Feel his execution is devoutly to be sought.
I have said they ought to spare his life 'cause he's a kid,
That he only followed what his older brother did.

But, with public sentiment against the kid so strong
I have had to reconsider...  Maybe I was wrong.
I was not in Boston on that truly awful day,
Therefore, I don't have the right to choose the price he'll pay.

If it gives the victims closure maybe he should die,
But I still can't help it.  I feel sorry for the guy.
Either way, his life is over just like those he killed.
He had better pray that his attorney's very skilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment