Friday, April 10, 2015

Kitchen Reno - In Praise of Experts

Kitchen Remodeling
(This isn't actually it, but I haven't figured out how to share mine with you, yet.)

I just got a look at my new kitchen elevations;
Green Design Group's well exceeded my high expectations.
Lisa Green is knowledgeable, funny - very kind -
Didn't miss a beat at a last minute change of mind.

She is making sure there's not a space that goes to waste
And, to my great fortune, Lisa has outstanding taste.
She has been here twice already and she stays in touch;
Answers all my questions and has helped me out so much.

Now I need appliances; I may buy them on-line.
Lisa said some other clients did and they were fine.
Helping smooth what's bound to be a pretty bumpy ride,
Nice to have an expert like her working by my side.

1 comment: