Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Have Yourselves A Merry Little Christmas.

Wishing you a peaceful and happy holiday season.

Even with a week to go I'm almost out of time.
Christmas season isn't good for writing things in rhyme.
When I start to think about something I want to say
I will get a line or 2 then - poof! It goes away.

Always start to think about something I have to do,
And I'm sure what's true for me is also true for you...
Even if you're organized (which I am, clearly, not)
Sometime late on Christmas Eve you'll find that you forgot

Something that you had  to do which you did not get done.
My advice to you is; let it go and just have fun.
Hold your family extra close this Christmas.  Pray for peace.
May the joy and love you have do nothing but increase.

Since I can't be sure when next I'll have the chance to write
May I wish you all, right now, a Happy Christmas night.
Blessings for the New Year (which is when I will be back;
Hopefully to find I haven't lost my rhyming knack.)



No comments:

Post a Comment