Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Problem With Hillary 2016

America's right still hates Hillary Clinton. And it still can't stop ...
This is how the GOP sees Hillary. (Courtesy of/www.veooz.com)
Lately I've become convinced that I don't have a choice;
I can argue politics until I've lost my voice...
Won't convince Conservatives to change their point of view.
So I've started thinking that it's time for someone new.

Since there is no compromise, our government is broke.
All the plans Obama has are going up in smoke.
Nominees are languishing and sex slaves have to wait
Because they don't like Barack...  But, Hillary they hate.

If you think that things are bad right now then wait and see
Just how bad it gets if we elected Hillary.
Knowing Clinton represents the sum of their worst fears,
I don't know if I can stand 4 more contentious years.

I could vote Republican to spare myself the pain;
If someone like Snowe, their former Senator from Maine,
Were to be the GOP's selected nominee
They might still convince me not to vote for Hillary.

No comments:

Post a Comment