Thursday, July 12, 2012

Countdown to Vacation

giant-driver-club
I need a driver of this size.  Maybe then it won't matter if I "stand up on the ball."

Next few weeks are busy ones. We're traveling a lot.
We'll be in Vermont to play some golf.  It will be hot...
And, not in a Paris Hilton way, I'm talking heat.
Awful lot of sweating just to get my toches beat.

After that it's home to pack.  We're heading to the beach;
Where, I fear, our internet connection doesn't reach.
Therefore, Dr. Seussilitis symptoms have to wait.
'til I'm back; take care, have fun.  I hope your summer's great.

2 comments:

  1. I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site.
    I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content from you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has
    motivated me to get my very own website now ;)
    my page: more information

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flattery will get you almost anywhere. Not, however, to Costa Rica... Your very own website. ;D

      Delete