Friday, March 16, 2018

The New England Patriots - Fire Sale!

 Image result for fire sale meme

I wish I knew what's been happening inside Gillette:
We don't know the story behind Malcolm Butler yet,
Or if there's a power struggle really going on,
Or if Rob Gronkowski has decided that he's gone.

Amendola, Lewis, Butler, and Nate Solder are;
Jimmy G's in San Fransisco and a rising star.
(I have never liked the fact New England always cuts
Players who deserve a raise for working off their butts.)

I'm aware that there are caps on salaries, but still
If we do not pay them what they're worth, then others will.
This feels like a fire sale where everything must go...
I'll admit that I'm concerned. I haven't panicked though.

This is not the first time and I'm sure it's not the last;
We have gotten through upheavals like this in the past.
With Tom Brady at the helm we'll - once again -adjust.
Just keep on repeating to yourself; "In Bill we trust."

No comments:

Post a Comment