Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Resistance Is Still Futile

 Image result for russia is laughing at us

I agree with Donald Trump. 'though, normally, I'd scoff;
I think that the Russians must still laugh their asses off,
Gleeful that the couple million rubles that they spent
Bought them such a "useful idiot" for President.

One who won't impose the sanctions that the Congress passed.
One whose foreign policy decisions are half-assed.
One with a well-documented tendency to lie.
One who doesn't trust his NSA or FBI.

They had so much fun the last time that they're back at work;
On-line trolls pretending they're an ordinary jerk.
Then their "bots" start amplifying those extremist views -
Spreading their conspiracies, supported by fake news.

It is kinda funny - in a tragic sorta way;
I've been doing Putin's job for him (without the pay)
Each and every time that I start kicking up a fuss...
That is worth a couple laughs, except the joke's on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment