Wednesday, July 05, 2017

"What's Happening?"



I don't know what's happened to this country that I love.
Cannot understand it...  How, when push came down to shove,
There would be so many of my fellow countrymen
Who'd applaud un-Presidential Twitter tirades when
He goes off on, yet another, narcissistic theme.
(I'm so outraged by his antics that I want to scream.)
But, a large minority of voters think he's great,
Think it's only "sour grapes" when "libtards" demonstrate. 
I thought that, at most, there might be 4 or 5 percent.
It's a shock to see how deep the hidden anger went.
Now it's in the open, unamenable to facts,
Reveling in ugly, "Modern ... Presidential" acts.
"SAD!" to quote the President... "What's happening!?!" scream I.
How can 44% of us support this guy?

Image result for donald trump

No comments:

Post a Comment