Monday, July 09, 2018

The Celebrity President

 Image result for the apprentice

I don't watch Big Brother; I don't watch The Bachelorette.
There are no Real Housewives fighting on my TV set.
I can't stand the kind of shows they call "reality."
I don't find them entertaining; not my cup of tea.

I do not like any shows where judges make a choice -
If someone is talented, can dance, or has a voice.
Not the target audience at which the Networks aim;
I don't want to see somebody's dreams go down in flame.

It's the kind of TV genre that the president
Loves the way that he loves FOX & Friends, because he spent
Years when his own program, The Apprentice, was the rage.
Sadly, he has brought this genre to a larger stage.

Tune in for his big reveal, tonight at 9 PM,
When Trump names his SCOTUS pick; his second one of them.
'though I'm a Survivor, I feel Naked and Afraid...
Sure that I'm not gonna like whatever choice he's made.

No comments:

Post a Comment