Monday, January 22, 2018

The New England Patriots are #NotDone

 Image result for not done, patriots

I'm aware I won't convince the fans of other teams
That they shouldn't mind it when New England's crushed their dreams.
If I'm being honest, I suppose I'd feel the same...
But, you must admit, the Pats deliver quite a game.

With Tom Brady on the field the outcome's not in doubt.
Even when the team is down, you never count them out.
You all get exciting football.  We just get the win.
Oh, no! Did I just commit the sports gods' cardinal sin?

I don't want to taunt nor gloat lest they they exact a toll;
Have to mind my Ps and Qs before the Super Bowl.
We're not done...  The Eagles wait and then, I guess, we'll see.
But you'll get outstanding football...  That, I guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment