Wednesday, January 10, 2018

For Casey and Luis

Image result for old sturbridge village, winter
Old Sturbridge Village

Going to another wedding - this one's for my niece.
Now I have to find a gown to wear that's made from fleece.
Wedding's at Old Sturbridge Village; part of it's outside.
There's a horse drawn wagon for the guests who need a ride.

All the rest of us will walk down quaint - but muddy - streets;
Forecast says it's gonna rain (unless, of course, it sleets)
And we'll miss a play-off game; the Pats play Tennessee.
I suggested they postpone... The bride did not agree.

I pray that the happy couple has a happy life.
Hoping that this journey they begin as man and wife
Leads to years of joy and love together for these two...
(If I have to freeze than it's the least that they can do.)

Image result for old sturbridge village, winter

No comments:

Post a Comment