Monday, August 28, 2017

Noooo! Not Edelman.

Image result for julian edelman and wes welker memes

I have got this thing for slot-receivers; guys like Jules.
Edelman, who's one of Brady's most essential tools,
Tore his ACL in Friday night's pre-season game.
Out before I even wore my jersey with his name.

It is a replacement for the one I have for Wes.
Welker left because he pissed off Belichick, I guess.
Up until I got their jerseys, both those men were fine.
Maybe I should not buy jerseys? Could this be a sign?

Even without Edelman, New England's looking good.
If nobody else gets injured I believe we should
Make it to another Super Bowl...  But this I swear;
I'll be much more careful of whose jersey that I wear.

Image result for julian edelman and wes welker memes

No comments:

Post a Comment