Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Look Out World

 Image result for oktoberfest meme funny

I now clutch my brand new passport in my sweaty grip...
Empty pages beg for stamps; it's time to take a trip.
If he had his druthers, Mr. S. would rather stay
Here at home. He doesn't like to go too far away.

Luckily, my younger siblings have the travel bug...
When I start to feel the pull of distant places tug
One of them is sure to also want to come along;
Nice to be with those you love if anything goes wrong.

So, the only question left is where we ought'a go.
Brother wants Oktoberfest in Gemany, although
I've heard that it's crowded; filled with drunken college kids.
I think that I'd rather go and see the pyramids...

Or go on safari or to Italy or Spain -
See if rain is really falling mainly on the plain.
Maybe I can talk my younger brother into Rome.
We can find drunk college students staying here at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment